Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Saint Joseph Hospital Urology Services help individuals suffering from disorders of the urinary, genital and reproductive organs. Board-certified urologists are experts in the medical and surgical correction of disorders of the adrenal gland, kidney, ureter, bladder, urethra, prostate, testes, penis and scrotum -- including a variety of inflammatory conditions, malformations and neoplasms (cancer). They treat male and female patients from infants to the elderly.
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Kidney masses, cysts or obstructions
- Urinary leakage, obstruction or frequency/urgency
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Impotence (sexual dysfunction)
- Adrenal disorders
- Prostate enlargement, infections and cancer
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Urologists at Saint Joseph Hospital utilize advanced technology that allows a less invasive approach to surgery. Today, many urologic disorders can be treated with Laparoscopic Surgery, which requires making small incisions in the skin. The procedure results in less post-operative pain, shorter hospital stays and quicker recoveries.