Outpatient Forms and Information for Patients
Patients are encouraged to use the forms and information below to access services at Saint Joseph Hospital with greater ease.
Pre-register for Outpatient Services
For your convenience, you can pre-register online for outpatient and surgical procedures at Saint Joseph Hospital. Once your appointment is scheduled, you may pre-register online at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Patient Instructions and Information
- Outpatient Surgery and Same Day (A.M. Admission) Surgery Patient Instructions (English)
- Outpatient Surgery and Same Day (A.M. Admission) Surgery Patient Instructions (Spanish)
- Patient Instructions for Heart Station
- Patient Instructions for Neurology (EEG)
- Gastrointestinal (G.I.) Instructions for Colonoscopy and Other G.I. Procedures
Saint Joseph Hospital Campus Maps
- Map of Saint Joseph Hospital Campus
- Map of 2nd floor (Neurodiagnostics, Heart Station, Nuclear Medicine, Rehabilitation Services)
- Map of 3rd floor (Outpatient Lab, Imaging (Radiology) Tests and Services)
Outpatient Physician Order Forms
Please print out the order form, bring it to your doctor. Ask him/her to indicate the test(s) requested, and sign the form on the cover page under Ordering Physician Signature. FAX the form to the appropriate department at the FAX numbers listed on the form.
The forms will:
- Improve patient safety and satisfaction by providing the correct test
- Decrease waiting time during scheduling and registration